With today’s changing real estate market, the Agents of Homes For Sale And Rent, LLC have the expertise and the advertising capability to attract qualified buyers to your home. Our Agents understand the challenges and obstacles in selling your home and are prepared to handle and overcome them. We will guide you every step of the way and help you get the best deal possible when you sell your home. It is our goal to provide you with the highest level of customer service and assure that all your questions are answered.
One of the most critical pieces of the home sale puzzle is setting the right price for your property. Your Agent will conduct a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to determine the best price you can expect to receive for the least amount of time on the market, setting the right price for your house at market value.
Beware of agents who price your home higher than its comps. Houses priced too high do not sell quickly, and the longer a home is on the market, the more perceived value it loses.
Your Agent will also make suggestions on how to get your property sale-ready and open home ready. From there, Your Agent will:
- Feature your home on its own single property listing website, one of the most effective ways to provide detailed information about your home – including photos and video – to the 90% of home buyers who conduct their searches online.
- Market your home through multiple listing and advertising channels – online and via traditional means.
- Host open homes and actively seek feedback from any prospective buyers.
- Field all offers and queries about your property, and communicate these to you promptly.
- Make offers and counter-offers on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the seller’s agent or seller on your behalf.
- Review and explain real estate contracts.
How much is your property worth?
Thinking about selling? Fill out the form below to start the process to determine your propertys current market value.
List any recent upgrades or amenities that you would consider a selling feature: